New Yahoo Groups Format

  • Siegfried
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      To sca-archery & sca-siege from the list owner:

      It appears that Yahoo has taken it upon themselves to start putting a
      whole bunch of extra information/links/etc in the bottom of every
      email message that goes through yahoo groups.

      I am writing to let you all know, that you can disable this yourself
      if you do not like it, by going to the group webpage:

      And clicking the link that says 'edit membership' (It's just above the
      dark blue bar)

      Then down the page choosing 'Traditional' as the Message Preference.

      I do apologize for the inconvienience.

      Siegfried