Re: rules webpage

  • ghmargaret
    Message 1 of 62 , Jun 6, 2006
      In the Kingdom of An Tir we do the York Round in this manner:

      Target: 122 cm., five color, 10-ring face.

      Scoring: Inner Gold=10, Outer Gold=9, Inner Red=8, Outer Red=7, Inner Blue=6, Outer
      Blue=5, Inner
      Black=4, Outer Black=3, Inner White=2, Outer White=1. An arrow that is touching the line
      between two
      colors (or the outer line) counts as the higher valued color, no color showing between
      arrow and line.
      Arrows observed as passing through or falling out (bounce off) count as 5 unless their
      actual score can
      be verified. An arrow bouncing off the ground then sticking in the target will be counted.

      In service,
      Margaret Hamilton of Stirlingshire

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, <locm@...> wrote:

      > Anyone out there have a good webpage for the York Round rules and how it
      > is scored?
      >
      > LoCM

    • Se´┐Żn Moore
      Message 62 of 62 , Jun 14, 2006
        Hey,

        We shot a Western followed by a double clout a few weeks ago and I just
        don't want to work that out, other than I was completely exhausted for days
        afterwards.

        Sean

        P.S. Shooting with a broken finger (don't ask how it happened, is not good
        for clout shooting, especially with a 80lb bow.

        Ad Astra Per Aspera - Semper Exploro