Re: [SCA-Archery] rules webpage

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 62 , Jun 6, 2006
      > Assuming your arrows stop at the target, that's 2.36 miles of walking.

      That is just a little further than I walked when I shot 1,000 arrows
      at 20 yards.

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Oaken Region Youth Combat Marshal
      Oaken Region Thrown Weapon Champion

      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum
      saxum immane mittam.
    • Se´┐Żn Moore
      Message 62 of 62 , Jun 14, 2006
        Hey,

        We shot a Western followed by a double clout a few weeks ago and I just
        don't want to work that out, other than I was completely exhausted for days
        afterwards.

        Sean

        P.S. Shooting with a broken finger (don't ask how it happened, is not good
        for clout shooting, especially with a 80lb bow.

        Ad Astra Per Aspera - Semper Exploro