Queen's Champion

  • Karen Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      Thank you Christina for a wonderful day out on the field.

      Also did anyone get pictures of the event. I forgot to bring a camera
      (as if I had much time to use one-I was too busy having fun.) But I
      would like to show my students (high school) what we were doing.
      If someone could post pictures on the group list they would really
      like it.

      Antoinette