rules webpage

  • locm@osprey.net
    Message 1 of 62 , Jun 5 5:02 PM
      Anyone out there have a good webpage for the York Round rules and how it
      is scored?

      LoCM
    • Se´┐Żn Moore
      Message 62 of 62 , Jun 14 2:57 AM
        Hey,

        We shot a Western followed by a double clout a few weeks ago and I just
        don't want to work that out, other than I was completely exhausted for days
        afterwards.

        Sean

        P.S. Shooting with a broken finger (don't ask how it happened, is not good
        for clout shooting, especially with a 80lb bow.

        Ad Astra Per Aspera - Semper Exploro