Marshal identifiers

  • Eric Francis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      I agree that it's good to have some kind of identifier
      for marshals, be it a baldric or a tabard. I've been
      planning to come up with some for Gleann Abhann based
      on the "Goat Coat," our red and black tabard with a
      rampant ram on it. I was thinking of substituting the
      charge with three arrows fesswise (that means across,
      right?). Yet another project I've not gotten started
      on....

      Peregrine Fairchylde

      http://mail.yahoo.com