Up coming archery event

  • Rj Bachner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Heya

      This is not the formal posting for this event but it is a reminder from your
      friendly local archery captain. The Barony of Isle du Dragon Dormant will be
      having thier annual summer camping event and as always there will be archery
      at the event.

      Now in years gone by we have had a few events where we had a goodly number
      of folks show up and some years we have had almost no one. I would like to
      see more people show up to shoot. I would like to invite folks from anywhere
      nearby to come and participate. we need marshals, so if we know they will
      show up, we can plan more and better games. we need folks to come and just
      shoot if nothing else.

      sure there will be the normal fencing and fighting as there always is but
      really who cares right? If we have enough people to come and shoot maybe we
      can have some fun. let the other guys sweat in thier silly looking armour.

      Now I would also like to encourage folks who have more period equipment to
      come and show it off. lets see if we cant get others into period gear eh?

      You folks in Skreal, grab your bows and come shoot. I promise the only
      rabbits we will hunt will be foam targets.

      As I said this is not the formal notice of the event but just a friendly
      reminder of the opportunities we have here. lets not mess it up. Come out
      and shoot. have some fun and sweat a minimal amount.

      As well we will have T shirts for sale to raise funds for the archery
      company. come get em while they last, 20 bucks cdn and you too can have a
      snazzy shirt and assuage your karmic debt.

      Herre Ragi Bjarnylr Wulthursson
      Captain of Archers for The Barony of Isle de Dragon Dormant.
      Sagittarii Draconis
      archers@...

      http://www.brokenaxe.ca/archery/company/index.html

      " Quare Fugere?"