RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: practicing without arrows

  • Luigi Kapaj
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006
      I practice my grip strength and draw form by incorporating it into a daily
      activity.

      I carry a bookbag with me to work and school and occasionally have it
      overstuffed with textbooks. I carry it by the handle with the exact same
      technique I use to draw a bow. I am also conscious of maintaining my forearm
      in a straight line with the gravity or direction momentum of the bag when it
      swings as I walk.

      Even when I go for an extended time without drawing a bow, my fingers remain
      accustomed to pulling the string.

      PS - anyone remember the "Bullworker"?

      -Puppy

      Gulugjab Tangghudai