Re: Practice

  • Karen Nelson
    Message 1 of 34 , May 31, 2006
      Actually my cats are getting pretty used to it. If the dog isn't
      around they wait between rounds and go about their business as usual.
      They go between rooms and complain because their food dishes are in
      the hallway where I'm practicing. How unkind of me to wake them up
      and not allow them to eat at will (coming from pixel, our youngest
      and very fat-- she's on a diet.)

      Antoinette

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Carl West <carl.west@...> wrote:

      > Sonette Winslow wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, John edgerton wrote:
      > >> You can also get some HTM blunts for a few of your arrows and
      shoot
      > > at
      > >> a hanging blanket.

      > > I was a bit concerned about pets. The macaw will be noisy about
      things, I'm sure.

      > > Sonette
      > > (working on an SCA name)
      >

      > Yeah, my cats would get all wound up about it. But calmed down when
      > stopped. Oh well. I pay their room and board, they have to put up
      with me.

      > Learning to ignore the macaw will be good for you. ;)
      >
      > - Fritz

    • Da'Ud
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 10, 2013
        Greetings fellow Archers!!

        Excited to try out my new period E/WLB tomorrow at the Barony archery practice. Woot. I love archery. It's been a long time since I have shot a flight of arrows, and never before anything but either a compound bow or a modern recurved fiberglass Bear Kodiak.

        Should be fun. Good day to all..

        YIS,

        Davyd