RE: [SCA-Archery] Cresting - Paints & Practic

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 14 , May 24 8:52 PM
      I have successfully used the Testor's paint pens. Easy to apply and
      seem to be the same stuff as in bottles. It looks more expensive at
      first because of the price to quantity but I found not having to get
      brushes, lose paint to cleaning, etc. it works out to be quite
      affordable. Really durable too.
      Carolus