Re: [SCA-Archery] Pennsic 35

  • J. Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2006
      I am still in the loop for Pennsic (life permitting). So I would ask any who are responding to this request to copy me also.

      Charles O'Connor

      Terri & Gary <TSHURGIN@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone!
      Charles O'Connor, who is leading this years' Youth range at Pennsic, has
      just informed me that he might or might not be able to get to Pennsic.
      Since, I'm his drop-dead and his deputy this year, I'm posting this request.

      I am currently looking for people to run novelties on the youth range. I
      need slots filled from Friday mid-week, to last Thursday.
      The last Friday, I will once again manage the Youth Championships, along the
      road behind B block. Dave has given consent for this year. I will need help
      for that also.
      Please e-mail me privately, if you wish to participate in this exciting
      adventure!!!
      We have had tons of funs the past three years.

      Yours in Service to Archery,

      Roewynne
      Past-Commander for Pennsic Youth Archery

      Yahoo! Groups Links