re: making my first bow

  • ghmargaret
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 8:24 AM
      My lord, James, has actually two Clapham beeswax finishes to
      choose from.

      The first is the salad bowl finish he refered to which is made
      from beeswax and mineral oil.

      The second is their beeswax polish which is made from
      beeswax and carnauba wax. I use this one for my teak table and
      it does dry hard and then you buff it. Nicely water resistant. And
      I'm weird but I don't mind the smell.

      In service,
      Margaret Hamilton of Stirlingshire