  • Domingos de Leon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 10:16 AM
      I have spoken to an Autocrat skilled in Kingdom level events, She finds the
      whole concept of an entire event made up of missile weaponry intriguing and
      has kindly offered her skills as Autocrat if there was a real interest in
      creating such a unique event as an all missile weapons event. If you have an
      interest in helping to run this event (especially the marshals) please
      contact me off-list with a short resume and head count.

      Domingos de Leon

      Kingdom of Meridies

      Shire of Arenal