Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Marshal's Badges

  • AMENSEYA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2000
      In a message dated 05/02/2000 1:35:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
      agincort@... writes:

      << http://web.raex.com/~agincort

      Dear Ian,

      I have a question for you that was brought up to me by my lord and
      husband.

      Why should the Midrealm design be allowed to supersede other groups that
      might have designs?

      If there are any flames, please direct them to me and not the list.

      YIS to Flying Arrows
      Lady Ayesha of the Flowing Sand
      Eastern Regional Archery Marshal for the
      Principality of Northshield
      AMENSEYA@...
    • Alberic
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2000

        > That would be the time to politely tell him to place his marshal's
        > baton up his posterior orifice. The badge is registered to the
        > Marshalate -- not the "rattan" marshalate.

        "Rattan Marshalate"?? You mean there's any other kind?

        -Alberic

        (I wish I were joking.)