Targets

  • Polydore@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2000
      Can anybody suggest a source for the "60cm 5 color" targets specified
      in the rules? I cannot seem to find them anywhere... I find 40cm
      ones
      and 24, 36 and 48 inch targets. Strikes me the 36" ones would
      be pretty close to having a 60cm face. Is that what they use?

      Thanks! Polydore
    • Karl Sandhoff
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2000
        At the request of this good gentle, I am forwarding this to the list.
        In service to the dream,
        Carolus von Eulenhorst
        From: "John Rockwell" <john@...>
        To: "Karl Sandhoff" <eulenhorst@...>
        Subject: Targets
        Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 12:32:26 -0700

        Greetings M'lord

        I am at work and can't respond to the discussion would you please forward
        the following to the Archery list?

        Master Leif the Wander the Royal Archer for the Kingdom of Atenveldt
        pruchases 60cm targets and has a printer some where on the east coast. I
        am
        at work now and don't have his e-mail address with me. I know he
        purchases
        a couple hundred at a time.

        Ian Griffen

        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • Susan Kell
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2000
          Greetings, Polydore & other friends here -
          Li and I can provide these target faces for 65 cents each plus shipping (&
          MA 5% tax, if appropriate). These are the 60 cm, FITA-authorized, paper
          target faces that you would glue onto cardboard sheets. (We don't stock
          the expensive ones that are printed on the toughened paper.) Our price is
          very slightly above our cost, & good to any SCA folk; if anyone needs
          any, feel free to message me!
          -- Ygraine