Re: [SCA-Archery] Question

  • Eli White
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2000
      >FWIW, the well recgonized "Marshal's Badge" (sable, two swords
      >in saltire or) is registered to the marshallate en toto. IOW, it is
      >technically perfectly acceptable to use it on the archery field.

      And in Atlantia, archery marshalls are now required to wear this badge on
      tabards while marshalling, as well as carrying marshalling staves (at
      events of course, not practices)

      Siegfried
    • firefen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2000
        In a message dated 05/01/2000 10:05:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
        sirjon@... writes:

        << The badge was passed on to the heralds. Now waiting for results.

        Jon >>

        Can I use this device for a banner in my baronial colors? or do I need to
        present my own in this? I would like to have a banner to use at the shoot
        sites.
        Gillian