Fwd: Backlog scroll info & scribes involved

  • George Cunningham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Greetings,
      Let me apologize in advance to all those who will receive this several
      times, but we wished to inform as many people as possible.

      At the request of Duchess Katherine Stanhope, Tyger Clerk of the Signet, I
      am writing to ask help in determining the current status of backlog scrolls
      in the East Kingdom. Baron Master Morgan has done a wonderful job with
      this, but currently he has other rather pressing business to attend to.

      Mistress Bryn de Luna and I will be gathering information concerning what
      scrolls are still currently outstanding, and where scrolls assignments
      currently stand. For ease of updating the information we will be creating a
      new backlog website, this website will be up as soon as possible.

      To this end we are asking those who have backlogged scroll information to
      please contact me at georgem11@... with the following info:

      What the award is
      SCA Name that appeared on the award
      When it was given (date)
      Where it was given(event)
      Why it was given ( with some details if possible, this will make it easier
      for the scribes)
      Who were the King and Queen at the time
      Legal name and contact info for the scroll recipient
      Name and contact info for the person providing the info so we may follow up
      if there are any questions

      If you are a scribe and are currently working on a backlog scroll, please
      contact Bryn with the info above, at bryn@... You can also
      contact Bryn if you are a scribe who would like a backlog assignment.

      Thank you for your help.

      Yours in Service
      Lord Nikolai syn Igor Vladimirov

      "What you think you heard was not what I thought I said."