fiberglass?

  • JimHart ConalO'hAirt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      I missed whatever started this 'issue'.
      Can I get a simple answer to a question?

      Is this a question of BANNING fiberglass completely?
      ( from all target archery shoots )

      or

      just banning it in period division shoots?

      I'm not looking for opinion, just a simple answer.

      thanks

      Conal O'hairt
    • Eli White
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2000
        >just banning it in period division shoots?

        Just banning it in the period division of the IKAC shoot.

        Siegfried