Re: Info for my help message

  • THL Cain Saethydd
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      huh, my brother in law was 'accidentaly' shot by one of those. It was
      fired by a Montangarde he was leading on a recon mission.

      Probably had nothing to do with the fact that is 5'-1" tall,
      polynesian, and LOOKS exactly like a Vietnamese.

      Funny, he told me all the place he was shot by bullets, or stabbed,
      but has yet to mention where he was hit by that crossbow...

      Cain

      > I have carefully perused the photos of the crossbow in question.
      That is