Re: Help

  • THL Cain Saethydd
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2 11:15 PM
      Also...

      I have a friend with an Inuit Whalebone bow (baleen, I think) for
      sale, I believe with documentation from the 1860's on this bow. It is
      in remarkable condition. I don't like hawking on the lists, but you
      sound like a collector who may be interested.

      Cain, Atenveldt
      Robert Bower, Phx, AZ

      Perchance, do you own of the controversial Penobscott (sp) Bows? It
      was reputed to be used by the indians of the same name in the
      northeast, from the time period you like. Rather ingenious design. I
      have always wanted to try one...

      Cain