For those of you interested in practical experiments

  • Rj Bachner
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      Go see this thread http://p081.ezboard.com/fpaleoplanet69529frm13 and have
      fun.

      the web page is called paleoplanet and it is well worth the effort to
      explore. not quite medieval but still the skills are useful.

      Ragi

      ragi@...
      www.shoppe.brokenaxe.ca <http://www.shoppe.brokenaxe.ca/>

      "Beauty is power and elegance. right action, form fitting function,
      intelligence and reasonability. and very often expressed in curves."

      K.S. Robinson.

    • Rj Bachner
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        sigh It would help if you had the right url. My bad. this is the right one.

        Ragi

        Go see this thread
        http://p081.ezboard.com/fpaleoplanet69529frm13.showMessage?topicID=3527.topi
        c <http://p081.ezboard.com/fpaleoplanet69529frm13> and have fun.