Re: Resource for arrows...

  • Amber Shepard
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2006
      Very nice :). I've actually run across yours a couple times. I like
      to shop around for a while before I decide. Gives me something to do
      when I don't have money sometimes. LoL. It becomes habit I guess.
      You're added to my fav sellers list.

      Thankyou all who have replied so far. I appreciate all the info you
      wish to impart with me :)!

      -Grainne the Red
      Amber

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Dayrl Merrill <dmerrill@...>
      wrote:

      > Rask Ulfbjorn in the Middle Kingdom at your service as well. I do
      both
      > arrows and Bow strings and you can find me as d_merrill for both on
      eBay.

      > > >Hello all!
      > > >
      > > >I'm new to the group... as well as to SCA archery. I used to
      shoot
      > > >alot when I was younger for fun. I have a bid in for a bow on
      ebay
      > > >tonight, and am looking to get back into practice :).
      > > >
      > > >However.. sca requires only wood arrows with real feathers and
      target-
      > > >type tips. Where do *you* go shopping for your arrows? Any
      that I
      > > >should stay away from? Also.. Dacron strings... I'm assuming
      they're
      > > >not bad? I was probably going to get a 14 strand one sized for
      a 56"
      > > >bow.
      > > >
      > > >Thanks for listening :)
      > > >
      > > >-Lady Grainne the Red
      > > >Kingdom of Atenveldt
      > > >
      > > >((btw.. the bow I'll be getting is 45# fiberglass, 56" long. I
      > > >know.. I hear ya giggling.. but it's a style I'm more familiar
      with
      > > >and what this "hobbit" can afford.))
      > >

      > >--
      5/1/2006