Info for my help message

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      I am having problems getting back to the guys that emailed me back
      about the crossbow. The Ebay # was 7236765745. Please email me back at
      my normal Email n4vxi@.... Thanks
    • James Koch
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        I have carefully perused the photos of the crossbow in question. That is
        definitely a Southeast Asian crossbow. I had one just like it about 12
        years ago. It is either from the Philippine Islands or Vietnam and was
        likely brought back by a member of the military who had been stationed
        there. Most date from the Vietnam War era.

        Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)
      • THL Cain Saethydd
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2006
          huh, my brother in law was 'accidentaly' shot by one of those. It was
          fired by a Montangarde he was leading on a recon mission.

          Probably had nothing to do with the fact that is 5'-1" tall,
          polynesian, and LOOKS exactly like a Vietnamese.

          Funny, he told me all the place he was shot by bullets, or stabbed,
          but has yet to mention where he was hit by that crossbow...

          Cain