Crossbow Fletching Replies

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Sir Jon and Your Lordship Sigfreid,

      Thank you both for your responses. I own both a J 8 and a Bitzenberger
      fletching jig. I will be looking into both the solutions you have
      independently given me, as I use the Bitz. for 3 fletch used in my Barnett
      and the J 8 for 2 fletch for my period style weapons.

      This is a fantastic example of why I subscribe to this list. One can find
      many answers to questions if only willing to pose them.

      Again, my humble thanks,

      Padraig MacRaighne