IKAC Standings and news - April 2006

  • Andre Detommaso
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Greetings from Lorenzo il Confuso, Keeper of the IKAC.

      Welcome to a new season!! Scores have been coming in,
      and the website ( http://www.detommaso.org/ikac ) is
      up to date. The website now also contains all final
      scores going back to 2001, for every season for which
      I have been Keeper of the IKAC. If any of you have
      final reports for seasons before 2001, please contact
      me, as I'd love to post them on the web site. Also,
      the scoring spreadsheets have been updated to reflect
      all the new Kingdoms, and the new Youth division in
      the IKAC. Note that scoring for the Youth division
      this year is once again top 3 overall, regardless of
      Kingdom. All other division have standard scoring. See
      the rules for more details.

      Finally, I have an exciting announcement. In order to
      encourage higher participation, I will be providing
      medallions for the 2nd place Kingdom in the OPEN
      division, starting with the 2005 season which just
      ended. The medallions have a new design this year, and
      they are Gold for all winners, and Silver for the 2nd
      place Kingdom in the Open division (Ealdormere). If we
      significantly increase participation in the other
      Divisions (above 100 archers in a division), I will
      provide medallions for 2nd place winners in those
      divisions as well.
      For the 2005 season in the OPEN division, the Silver
      2nd place medallions go to Ealdormere. If Dafydd ap
      Syon could contact me, we can make the arrangements
      for sending those. For everyone else, the medallions
      will be on their way to you shortly.

      Now, on to the business of the 2006 season. Here is
      the first report of the season.

      The standings as of 29-APR-06 are as follows:

      Open division
      ---------
      1. ATENVELDT: 172.3; Dana the Unready: 186; Evan
      Hawkins: 186; Mikel of Perth: 145;
      2. OUTLANDS: 165.3; Daniel Larke of Fletcher's Glen:
      199; Don the Archer: 198; William Petheram: 99;
      3. MERIDIES: 158.6; Eckhart von Eschenbach: 188;
      Fearghus Amhreaidh: 160; Aoibheann An Einigh: 128;
      4. LOCHAC: 154.3; Mercurio Lestranger: 182; Sabine
      d'Antan: 144; Sigmund Spelmann: 137;
      5. ATLANTIA: 144.3; Timothy of Shaftesbury: 183;
      Gregor VonLeipzig: 148; Rowan of Needwood: 102;
      6. WEST: 61; Stephen de la Bere: 106; Elizabeth of
      Eskalaya: 46; Georg of Glacier's Edge: 31;

      Period division
      ---------
      1. OUTLANDS: no average; Tyrfingr von Wolfsberg: 108;

      Period Crossbow division
      ---------
      1. OUTLANDS: no average; Stephan Sorenson: 162;

      Open Crossbow division
      ---------
      1. OUTLANDS: 234; Ingvar Halvarson: 275; Daffyd of
      Emmett: 270; Tomas Halver: 157;
      2. ATLANTIA: no average; Gregge the Archer: 323;

      IKCAC
      ---------
      1. ATENVELDT: 119.3; Gregoire le Gris: 127; Gilgareth
      Greywolf: 119; Dana the Unready: 112.

      Youth division
      ---------
      no scores received yet

      Children division
      ---------
      no scores received yet

      Shoot well!
      - Lorenzo

      Scores, rules and other information can be found at
      the official IKAC website:
      http://www.detommaso.org/ikac

      http://mail.yahoo.com