Re: [SCA-Archery] My Backstop

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 6:40 AM
      Egil wrote, "Now if I could just get to where I am shooting out the center gold"

      If you are patient, you will.

      I start all my new archers out at 5 yard to teach them form, then I
      move them back 5 yards at a time as they get all 6 arrows on the
      target consistently. The method is slow, but keeps the arrow losses
      down.

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Oaken Regional Youth Combat Marshal

      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum
      saxum immane mittam.