Re: [SCA-Archery] Halloo, James Cunningham!

  • Dayrl Merrill
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28 1:14 AM
      James,

      I am not trying to steal your business. Just letting him know that if you
      couldn't
      there was someone else available. Buy the way have you tried Brownell's
      Crossbow Serving.
      for the top serving. It is kind of pricey 37 yard spool is around $15.00
      available in Black or Yellow. I just bought one of each.

      Rask

      At 12:46 AM 4/28/06, you wrote:
      >If you do get the job the specs for the string are: double served ends,
      >center 16 inches should be served, with triple serving for 2 inches in the
      >center of the 11 loop(22 total strands) B50. I like to use red as the first
      >layer in the tips and 2 inch center.
      >
      >James Cunningham
      >

      > > If he can't I can. $10.00 each
      > >
      > > Rask Ulfbjorn,
      > >

      > > At 07:16 PM 4/27/06, you wrote:
      > > >That broken crossbow strang I got? 27 1/2 inches from end of nock loop to
      > > >end of
      > > >nock loop, 11 strands. Make me two and tell me what I owe you.
      > > >
      > > >Peregrine
      > > >

      > > >---8<---------------------------------------------
      > > >Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2003 by Medieval Mart
      > > >Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's http://www.medievalmart.com/

      > > >Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • James W. Pratt, Jr.
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 28 8:52 AM
        Thats fine, we need more sources for bow strings. The string is for one of
        my crossbows and string design is part of what makes it accurate.

        James Cunningham