Re: [SCA-Archery] need to find this guy someone to shoot with

  • felix47@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2006
      To the gentle who wrote asking about the Shire of Dun Ard, the contact person is the Seneschal, Anna who is at feuerdrake1@....
      The regular meetings are on Sundays at the Leavenworth, Ks. Red Cross Building downtown, from 4:00 to 6:00. This weekend is a nonschedualed one as it is a 5th , but there will be training in European dancing.I won't be there, as I'm moving, but will try to go to some of the regular ones. Apologies about the slow reply, and I hope you enjoy a very nice bunch of people.
      Felix G.
      BB