Re: [SCA-Archery] Vögelschützen Crossbow Comp etition

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26 10:04 PM
      Caedmon,

      Moving away from FITA targets may be a good thing, but whatever replaces it
      will have to be easy to reproduce accurately if it is to be used
      widely. Also, if you want to shoot at ranges longer than 40 yards, you
      will have to hope the marshals who set up have a spare butt. My guess is
      the more changes required to a standard range to shoot the competition, the
      less likely people will be able to participate. Your best bet is to create
      a shoot and see how it goes. Then tweak it if necessary to get better
      participation.

      Jim Koch (Gladius The Alchemist)