Proposed rules

  • phxrock@primenet.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 1999
      Has any one heard any thing about the rules yet.

      Just courious

      Ian Griffen
    • Bob Dewart
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 1999
        I asked the same question almost 4 hours ago and haven't seen it on the list
        yet.

        Gilli
        Ansteorra

        >Has any one heard any thing about the rules yet.
        >
        >Just courious
        >

        >Ian Griffen

        >Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
        >For program details, go to
        >http://www.onelist.com/info/biglistbon_intro.html

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 1999
          The rules were sent to the SCA headquarters, but some how did not either
          arrive there orgot lost in the office. So, they were not sent to ghe BOD
          members in time for the meeting. They will cover them the next meeting.

          Jon

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 1999
            Greetings and Hi there,

            When is the next meeting?

            Perhaps copies should be sent certified return receipt.

            Gilli

            Sir Jon said something like:

            The rules were sent to the SCA headquarters, but some how did not either
            arrive there orgot lost in the office. So, they were not sent to ghe BOD
            members in time for the meeting. They will cover them the next meeting.

            Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something. To darken the skies with
            Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them. I speak for no
            one but myself. My opinions are mine. Void were prohibited. Your mileage
            may vary. :)
          • John Edgerton
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 1999
              Oct. I will ask that headquarters let me know when they receive them. I
              sent, too late, copies to the BOD members just before the last meeting by
              email, so that have seen the copies. But will do it agin through
              headquarters.

              Jon