Gleann Abhann Royal Round rankings

  • Eric Francis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      Egil,

      As a subject of the Crown of Gleann Abhann and operating under its
      target archery rules (which, conveniently, I wrote), you CAN shoot
      Royal Rounds for ranking scores at practices; they do NOT have to be
      shot at an official SCA event. The only requirement is that there be
      no fewer than two people witnessing (including the archer), one of
      whom MUST be a warranted live weapons marshal of Gleann Abhann.
      Scores can be submitted electronically to the kingdom scorekeeper,
      Visc. Miriel DuBois, at gaarscorekeeper@.... You may submit
      your two best scores from any given practice or weekend event, or
      one per day from a war (anything where Royal Rounds are offered over
      at least two days, by my definition).

      Because the ranking system (for both GA and Meridies) is still in
      its infancy, I wanted to make it as easy as possible for people to
      submit scores. Now get out there and shoot some!

      Peregrine Fairchylde
      Benevolent Dictator of Flying Sharp Things
      Gleann Abhann

      http://mail.yahoo.com