RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: A recent ludicrous GMB

  • Yvonne Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2006
      Keep this in mind - in order to become ludicrious, he practiced 50 - 60
      hours a week for about 1 and a half years. It was something that he wanted
      to accomplished and became very focused on doing just that. But after
      accomplishing his goal, he doesn't make a big fuss over it. And basically
      cringes when he first meets someone and they get all flustered over what he
      has done. He's a really good archer, but he's also a really nice guy too.

      Okay, I'm biased, but I'm really proud of him.
      Eva, Laochlain's lady