Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 2215

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      all this discussion about modern technological
      crossbows and the only question I have for Baron Ben
      is:

      you have a 9000 year old cross bow????

      simple me

      Naima (who has a horsebow and medieval style arrows to
      match)

      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Historian
      Barony of Bjornsborg
      Those who live by the sword, die by the clothyard shaft

      http://mail.yahoo.com