Re: Gulf Wars archer results

  • Egil Haraldsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2006
      Peregrine, I would like to say it was an honor to have finally met
      you. Our work together on the Katrina Relief was both heart warming
      and gave me a great understanding of the heart and warmth of the
      Scadians. As for the chance to shoot with you and learn a tip or
      two, many thanks. I would love to hear more about a all archery
      event. That way I can get in the last of my RR's and there for
      complete my average. I have done some work with the Bow I purchased
      at GW and am getting better with it so hopefully the average will
      rise. I am not sure I could aspire to the 150's but it would be
      great to shoot a 100 a time or two. Keep up the good works and let
      us know if there is anything we can do to assist in getting an all
      archery event.

      Always in service to the Crown of Gleann Abhann,
      Egil Haraldsson

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Eric Francis <squirrelhenge@...>
      wrote:

      > Greetings from the Gulf Wars rangemaster (ret.)!
      >
      > Gleann Abhann and her glorious allies thoroughly trounced the enemy
      > and its nefarious associates at Sherwood Range this past week
      during
      > Gulf Wars. The archery war point total was something like 253 to
      > 133. We shot a clout (six arrows untimed, 1 or 2 points per hit)
      and