Re: Crown dipping paint

  • dragonbarb2
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 23, 2006
      So - does anyone know if the Polyurethane based paints are compatible
      with Bohning Flatch Lac? Yes - it is very stinky, and after many
      complaints from my partner, I have rigged up a pretty darn good
      ventiliation sysyem - but I do like the results I get with it and
      plan for now to stink - I mean stick with it!
      I love the results of the airbrushed arrows and would like to learn
      the technique.
      _Offria

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Rj Bachner" <ragiwarmbear@...>

      Archery@yahoogroups.com] On