Target at Estrella?

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2006
      I am trying to put a name to a target used at the archery competition
      at Estrella for the article I am writing.

      It was shot on Friday. It had a green background with interlocking
      rings, not a celtic interlace. It had,in order of size, two white, two
      black, two blue, two red and four gold rings. Only the rings counted,
      not the space inside them.

      Thank you for any help you can give.