Re: [SCA-Archery] archery coin?

  • mark s graves
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 1 5:26 AM
      First of all I would have it in latin. Secondly, have you thought of
      Edward I or Henry VIII of England. They in my humble opinon did the most
      for archery.. For a saying I like " One Arrow One Kill" William Ross
      of Skye
    • James W. Pratt, Jr.
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 21, 2006
        Is that where Fred got the name for his Tamerlane bow?

        James Cunningham
        mixing old and new