Crossbow bolts?

  • rshoeguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2006
      Where are some places to get good bolts from??
      Just got my wife a crossbow and need to get some bolts.

      Thanks,
      Robert
    • dmerrill@iquest.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2006
        Check out ebay auction: Item number: 7224352608

        I have listed several sets of arrows and at the bottom are three sets of
        crossbow bolts. This will give you an idea of a sample of my work. You can
        also read my feedback to see wha the buyers have been saying about my work.

        Rask Ulfbjorn,
        Viking Archery Supply,
        Shire of Afonlyn,
        Middle Kingdom