Re: youth bow

  • Saethryth Farsight
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      I am thrilled with my Black Rhino longbow from Okaw Valley Bows. They specialize in youth bows and light-weight bows for ladies. I accidentally ordered one that was too heavy and they offered to exchange it for free ... which I did! They even inscribed my SCA name on the limb. Wonderful family-owned company and customer service.