Re: [SCA-Archery] Youth Bows

  • Dayrl Merrill
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2006
      I have a supplier that offers2 youth self bows if you want something a
      little more period than the fiberglass one's although I have them available
      new as well.

      The first is called Little Coyote Selfbow. It is a 42" Hickory backed all
      wood bow has limbs and riser combinations of either Osage Orange, Cherry,
      White Oak, or Cedar, Bows come with Flemish string and have draw weights
      from 8 to 15 pounds and 18 inches. Specify left or right grip (No choice of
      wood type - you get what they send) This is $28.00 plus shipping

      The second is called the Coyote Self-bow same construction and string but
      it is 52" and in 20 to 30 pound draw weights at 24" this is $30.00 plus
      shipping

      Shipping starts at $9.95 and then goes up depending on weight.

      I have a Coyote in stock that is 28# at 22".

      I also make Arrows, Bowstrings, and suede quivers. Anyone interested feel
      free to contact me directly. I will also be at Ceilidh XIX at Dayton OH on
      March 4th.