Memorial for Rita

  • Hal Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      We were all saddened by the passing of our friend Margheita da Foire after her long fight with cancer. Steiten has asked me to post the following due to his computer being in failure mode.

      An informal memorial has been scheduled for Margheita da Foire on Sunday, February 26, 2006 at the Torrence County Park (the Outlandish site from 2 years ago) We will begin a celebration of Rita's life about noon and continue throughout the afternoon. Dress is casual or garb, your choice. Bring your own refreshments.
      Come prepared to share a memory with those who gather.

      If you are unfamiliar with the site, make your best way to Moriarity,NM and take old US 66 west towards Albuquerque. Blue and White SCA signs will mark the turns.

      Walk Tall and God Bless
      Baron Ben

      Sent via the KillerWebMail system at dfn.com