the pattern

  • Liam (the Doryman)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Good gentles,
      I sent the simple pattern in because it is a very easy piece to make.
      Almost no muss, no fuss, and can be done in an afternoon.
      If you die the leather and buff wax it, it takes on a very nice finish.
      Durability and simplicity work together.
      I still have 2 quivers I madr from that basic pattern.
      If you are at Gulf Wars, you might just see them.

      Liam (the Doryman)