Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Saunders Mats

  • Michael Scherrer
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 30, 2006
      Saunders Butts, being made of prairie grass, are subject to insect and
      rodent damage.
      If not properly stored, you can loose your investment in these butts.
      Just a heads up, for when and where you keep them when not using.
      Hint, barns and sheds do not make the best place for long term storage..
      Thomas