Responsible Hunting, Hunters and the Purpose of Archery

  • Liam (the Doryman)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      I have been following this thread with interest.
      It seems that most of the "problem" is people misinterpreting someone elses
      simple statements.
      Personaly, I have always done my best to stay within the laws of the area I
      am
      hunting. As, it seems, do the rest of us.

      The only people that I have seen venting their spleens in this thread,
      seem to me, to be avid "anti-hunters".

      I would suggest that those who wish to "talk" about hunts and such, join the
      hunt guild e-group.
      The Known World Hunt Guild is:
      http://donwenna.homestead.com/HUNT_GUILD.html

      The Middle Kingdom Hunt Guild is:

      The Hunt Guild is a place of learning and a place where a story or two is
      wholeheartedly
      welcomed.

      Hunters have been practicing land and game management since the middle ages.
      Hunters put 14 times the money per year into animal research and land
      aquisition for
      animal habitat than all other groups put together.

      I have many more facts that I could toss out their, but these few should
      make my point.

      Liam (the Doryman)

      (Have you ever went deer hunting and ended up bringing home a 45lb salmon?)