RE: Crossbow Article

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hey Sigmund,

      I would like to see it, too. I will also relay to Cirion the whichever
      handed he is this week. (I think he said it's left for handbows and right
      for crossbows) :-)

      Padraig
    • Siegfried
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2006
        Ok, sorry for the delay on this ... I know that lots of people asked for the
        document to be provided to them.

        I knew that the newsletter it was printed in would eventually put it online,
        and was lazy.

        So it's up now.

        If you want to access this article, just visit here:
        http://oak.atlantia.sca.org/20/crossbow.htm

        (PS. I have a print formatted version of this separately, if you are
        wishing it for purposes of reprinting/etc)

        Siegfried

      • A B ZDARSKY
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 25, 2006
          Thanks, it's just what I needed.
          Aleksei
          An Tir

          http://oak.atlantia.sca.org/20/crossbow.htm<http://oak.atlantia.sca.org/20/crossbow.htm>

          (PS. I have a print formatted version of this separately, if you are
          wishing it for purposes of reprinting/etc)

          Siegfried

          Get Medieval at Mad Macsen's http://www.medievalmart.com/<http://www.medievalmart.com/>

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Frederick Fenters
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 26, 2006
            Nice article, Sigfried! I would be interested in your print format one so I
            can print out and put in my Marshalling notebook.

            Padraig

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 27, 2006
              Ok, you aren't the only one ... I'll pretty up the print format and get it
              out to people.

              Siegfried

              On 1/26/06, Frederick Fenters <padraig@...> wrote:

              > Nice article, Sigfried! I would be interested in your print format one so
              > can print out and put in my Marshalling notebook.
              >
              > Padraig
              >

              > Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:25:40 -0500
              > From: Siegfried <SiegfriedFaust@...>
              > Subject: Crossbow Article
              >
              > Ok, sorry for the delay on this ... I know that lots of people asked for
              > the
              > document to be provided to them.
              >
              > I knew that the newsletter it was printed in would eventually put it
              > online,
              > and was lazy.
              >
              > So it's up now.
              >
              > If you want to access this article, just visit here:
              > http://oak.atlantia.sca.org/20/crossbow.htm
              >
              > (PS. I have a print formatted version of this separately, if you are
              > wishing it for purposes of reprinting/etc)
              >
              > Siegfried
              >

              > --

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • i_griffen
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 27, 2006
                Siegfried

                Thanks for posting the link for your Crossbow article

                Iain Griffen

                --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Siegfried <SiegfriedFaust@g...>

                ____
                > > THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust - http://crossbows.biz/
                > > Barony of Highland Foorde - Baronial Archery Marshal
                > > Kingdom of Atlantia - Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target
                Archery

                ____