Crossbow Maintenance

  • Cian of Storvik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Hey! Woah, Zig! The fact that only us Atlantians HAVE the article was
      the point! How can I rub it in other peoples noses that I have it and
      they don't, if you're just going to give it away like a drunken
      cheerleader?
      Besides, what's this about "giving" that article to people? How about
      a nominal fee?! This is a capitalist Kingdom and we need income to
      fund our wars! You're "enabeling" the enemy! You're an ENABELER, Man!

      By the way, to all who may be anywhere near the location of Atlantia
      Winter University in February (#67 at Shire of Bereley Cort/
      Courtland, VA), Siegfried is teaching a class on Target Marshal 101.
      If you are an Atlantian archer and considering becoming a marshal or
      need to renew your marshallate, I'd strongly suggest you attend
      Siegfried's class. Siegfried is totally a nice guy, and super
      knowledgable about all things archery. (He looks like he's in his
      20's, but we have a theory that he's actually more like 200, but ages
      in reverse. The other thing we wonder is what he keeps hidden by that
      enormous floppy hat....a gian-ormous head with 3 brains? An alien
      artifact? A Go-go-gadget laser opitical crossbow sight? A lightly
      toasted ham & swiss on rye? If anyone finds out, I'm willing to pay
      for photos! Enquring minds want to know! Really!).

      Mika Longbow (of House Longbow) is also teaching two courses; Making
      targets and the other Running your own archery event. Which I'm really
      upset that I might miss-out on. Mika is also super knowledgable and
      been in the SCA for many many moons, and has made some of the more
      famous (read: infamous) targets in our Kingdom. Mika is a super
      handbow archer and if you want to watch him turn a beet red, as him
      for his autograph!

      So register for a class, and be there!... or prepare to be mocked
      derisively for your overly conventional life style choices (e.g. be
      square).
      -Cian the obeisant