To the archers of the knowne world, Gesæliglic Christes maesse tide!

  • Cian of Storvik
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2005
      Old English meaning; "Happy Christ's Mass Season".
      My best wishes to all of you and yours on this season of jubilant
      worship.
      You have my prayers that you all get something archery related!
      -Cian of Storvik
      P.S. thank you all for the past year of motivation, advice and
      information. It occured to me recently that Archery is perhaps the
      most solitary martial art. Unlike fighters we don't often "team-up" to
      make our efforts better coordinated, as archery events are most often
      each man (or woman) for themselves. In the SCA it is the one activity
      in which you do not need an opponent or another contest entrant to
      challenge you. You can do fine challenging yourself. In archery, each
      person can be guided and advised, but each archer must find their own
      way. And despite this individuality, SCA-Archery is a very tight knit
      group. Keep up the great work. My new years resolution for 2006 is to
      attend and meet many of you at Pennsic 35.