Re: [SCA-Archery] Stevens Repeating Crossbow

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 2005
      I have George Stevens' (the inventor and maker of this crossbow book
      in which he describes it. He made it to popularize crossbows and it
      was used by a group of young ladies who shot in rather theatrical
      renaissance inspired costumes and were know as the
      Crossbowettes. They performed at least from 1956 to 1963, possibly
      earlier and later as well.
      Carolus