Another Commercial Announcement

  • atruemark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      Greetings, fellow archers. I have three more bows up for auction on ebay,
      if anyone is interested.

      Whiffen Galaxie 66" 32lb Item number 7204938354

      Bear Tamarlane 69" 39lb Item number 7204936072

      Wha Gok Korean 451/2" 34lb Item number 7204921869

      Log into ebay and cut and paste the Item number into the search function and
      you will go directly to the auction for each individual bow.

      Thanks and have a wonderful holiday season!

      Andras Truemark