Estrella competitions

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      How many of you that are going to Estrella will be shooting target
      crossbow? And for those of you that shoot handbow, I recommend that
      you bring it along they have some excellent competitions for both
      handbow and crossbow at the war. For details of the competitions go to
      http://www.estrellawar.org/ and click on "combat" on the left side.
      Then click on EWXXII Treaty: Appendix B, Target Archery Scenarios
      (.PDF/41KB)